It’s Wellesley High School Senior Yearbook Ad time, and I am happy to create and process this important memory for you! The WHS yearbook’s submission deadline is December 6, 2017.
In just a few easy steps, you can get the job done! All you need to do is supply the following and I will do the rest!
- 1-3 photos, high resolution digital jpegs (1200 x 1800 at 300 dpi or higher) or $10 up-charge for photo scanning
- Special message to your child
- Favorite quote or saying
- Wellesley Raider or clip art request
- Color/thematic preferences for background
- Decide between the 1/4, 1/2 or full page ad – your choice!
- Payment for Yearbook Ad space directly to Wellesley Public Schools
- Payment to “Beth Shedd” for your personalized design and ad submission to yearbook staff. Payable by check or cash or Venmo, $75 for orders received by October 30, 2017, and $85 for orders received after October 30, 2017. For rush orders less than 2 weeks before yearbook deadline, please add $25.
Once your ad design is finalized, I will submit it directly to the WHS Yearbook staff and send you the confirmation of it’s receipt. It’s just that easy! Please contact Beth to get started today!