It’s High School Senior Yearbook Ad time, and PhotOptimist’s Beth Shedd is happy to design this important memory for you! In just a few easy steps, you can get the job done!
All you need to do is supply the following and Beth will do the rest:
- 1-6 photos, high resolution digital jpegs images (1200 x 1800 at 300 dpi or higher) – less is more!
- $10 up-charge for photo scanning
- Personal message, quote and color/font preferences
- Decide between the 1/4, 1/2 or full page ad. You must supply the specific dimensions for your school’s yearbook ads.
- 2 week lead-time needed before your school’s yearbook ad deadline.
- Payment to Beth Shedd by check or cash – $100 for orders and all materials received 2 or more weeks before your school’s yearbook ad deadline. $40 up-charge for rush orders (less than 2 week lead time).
Once your design is finalized, Beth will send you a high resolution jpeg and pdf of your senior’s ad for you to submit to your yearbook staff. It’s just that easy! Please contact Beth to get started today!